Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cant Smile With Out You

Malam tadi aku gado dgn dia yang paling teruk sekali yg kita org pernah gado. In so many things i dont want to do is get into fight with her. I do love her..but at times i think she dont know what im been going through, i just miss her so much.. so with this song by Barry Manilow hope she could understand a bit about this man feeling over here writing this just to tell how really so much he in love with her and afraid of losing all about her.. Hope Allah will keep our relationship grown till we get married and have our own children to see em grow till our very bit end of our grandfather and mother days..I love u so much bu.. soo soo much i do .. Jeffriezal and Amiera..


You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews