Saturday, December 18, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance-and you find out you still care for that person.
A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Its' true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.
Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.
Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love even though they've been hurt before.
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
Don't go for looks' it can deceive; don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright. Hope you find that person.
There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that someone.
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts
Always put yourself in other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person, too.
A careless word may kindly strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.
The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
***to read more about the article please purchase the magazine only RM4.90 and automatically u already support the local scene and local industries :) cheers to malaysia band and music :D
Thanks you soo much to:
Yezz Magazine it self for such a great fantastic exposure
Yezz Magazine reader especially the one to check out the link given in the article
Aqilah Mior the writer ;)
Macxy Green the photgrapher
Zaffan the make up artist
i-bands.net as the biggest platform for indie musician in malaysia to evolve
and to all RXF fans and friends for supporting us and keep on listening to our song :)
really really wanna give to all of you guys a big hugs from the group of big fat man :D yeahh~!!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
01 - Moon Runners..
02 - No Where..
03 - Since You..
04 - Hate Is The Strong Word....
Please download and spread the music around :) still looking for bright future with it....
Keep supporting our own
Download Link :
Monday, August 23, 2010
Resting on the shoulders of your name.
Do you see the truth through all their lies?
Do you see the world through troubled eyes?
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
I have seen birth. I have seen death.
Lived to see a lover's final breath.
Do you see my guilt? Should I feel a fright?
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?
And if you want to talk about it once again,
On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulder.
You're a friend.
You and I have lived through many things.
I'll hold on to your heart.
I wouldn't cry for anything,
But don't go tearing your life apart.
I have seen fear. I have seen faith.
Seen the look of anger on your face.
And if you want to talk about what will be,
Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
Cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Everything seemed okay when I started out the other day Then the rain came pouring down And now I'm drowning in my fears And as I watch the setting sun I wonder if I'm the only one Cause everybody tries to put some love on the line And everybody feels a broken heart sometimes And even when I'm scared I have to try to fly Sometimes I fall But I've seen it done before I got to step outside these walls ...
2) Or make me stand up for
3) All the things that I really want, You had me to afraid to ask
4) And as I look ahead of me , Cry and pray for sanity
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
AKTA Hakcipta telah diwartakan pada 1987. Ini bermakna usianya sudah 23 tahun. Tujuan akta ini bagi melindungi hak-hak para karyawan seni termasuklah dalam bidang-bidang seperti muzik, filem dan drama.
Selepas dua dekad, banyak perkembangan berlaku dengan drastik sesuai dengan arus pemodenan. Banyak perkara dalam akta itu yang memerlukan anjakan demi menjaga kepentingan pihak-pihak berkaitan.
Contohnya, soal royalti jualan album, siaran lagu di radio, televisyen (TV) serta persembahan artis di tempat-tempat terbuka. Semua itu boleh mendatangkan duit buat golongan penyanyi, komposer, pemuzik dan penulis lirik tanah air.
Sayangnya, selama 23 tahun, ramai penggiat seni yang belum mampu mengaut pendapatan lumayan daripada kerjaya mereka. Mereka secara tidak langsung terus ditindas dengan pelbagai cara sesuai dengan keadaan zaman.
Dulu cabaran bidang muzik adalah lanun-lanun cetak rompak. Sekarang ini cabarannya adalah muat turun lagu di Internet secara haram atau percuma.
Atas dasar itulah kerajaan harus mengkaji semula muat turun lagu secara percuma di Internet. Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM) yang mempunyai kaitan dalam pengisian perkhidmatan Internet harus dilibatkan sama dalam hal tersebut.
Paling menyedihkan apabila syarikat-syarikat telekomunikasi (telco) turut 'tumpang sekaki' menggunakan lagu-lagu dalam nada dering dengan kadar royalti yang kurang memihak kepada para pengkarya.
Lebih separuh daripada keuntungan penggunaan lagu itu diambil telco.
Sepatutnya, ada suatu pihak terutamanya kerajaan seperti Perbadanan Harta Intelek Malaysia di bawah Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK) yang memantau keadaan itu.
Ramai karyawan muzik kita misalnya, yang tidak tahu secara tepat berapa kalikah lagu-lagu mereka digunakan dalam perkhidmatan yang disediakan oleh syarikat-syarikat telco? Perlu ada pihak termasuklah SKMM yang sepatutnya memantau perkembangan itu yang kini menjadi trend.
Syarikat-syarikat pengutip royalti seperti Badan Pelindung Hakcipta Karyawan Muzik Malaysia (MACP), Pelaku Persembahan Muzik (PPM) serta Pengutip Royalti Persembahan dan Hak Artis Sdn.Bhd. (Prism) juga harus dipantau dari semasa ke semasa.
Ramai yang memuji fungsi MACP dan PPM yang dikatakan tidak bertindan, tetapi ada pula pihak mencadangkan peranan Prism dikaji semula. Ia dikatakan mengulangi peranan PPM yang turut mengutip royalti karya-karya artis di tempat-tempat awam.
KPDNKK harus bertegas dalam hal ini, sama ada dalam menentukan harga siling buat bayaran royalti album atau persembahan di tempat-tempat terbuka. Kadarnya haruslah masuk akal dengan taraf hidup dan ekonomi sekarang ini.
Adalah tidak logik apabila royalti sebuah album 10 sen hingga RM1 dibayar kepada komposer, penulis lirik ataupun penyanyi. Kadar sekitar RM1 itu juga harus dikongsi dengan sekurang-kurangnya tiga pihak terbabit.
Itu dalam bidang muzik, manakala bidang filem dan drama turut menerima banyak keluhan terutamanya golongan penerbit. Mereka seolah-olah ditindas stesen-stesen TV swasta dalam soal hakcipta karya masing-masing.
Penerbit drama, telemovie atau filem misalnya, hanya menerima sekali bayaran atas pembelian karya-karya mereka. Sedangkan pihak stesen TV mengaut keuntungan berlipat kali ganda dengan menayangkannya berulang kali tanpa membayar royalti kepada para penerbitnya.
Mujurlah tidak lama lagi Akta Hakcipta 1987 akan dipinda. Banyak perkara dalam akta itu yang harus dikemaskinikan. Ia dijangka dibentangkan di Parlimen bulan depan.
Namun, sebelum usul itu dibentangkan di Parlimen, KPDNKK haruslah mengenal pasti perkara-perkara yang akan dipinda dalam akta tersebut dan ia dibawa kepada semua ahli dalam persatuan-persatuan artis di negara ini.
KPDNKK haruslah memanggil kesemua 11 persatuan artis yang bernaung di bawah Gabungan Persatuan Karyawan Filem Malaysia bagi mendapatkan persetujuan mereka.
Ia bagi memastikan pindaan akta itu difahami serta disokong semua pihak dan tidak meminggirkan sesiapa juga. Daripada golongan penerbit sehinggalah pembancuh air di lokasi penggambaran, mereka berhak mendapat manfaat daripada pindaan akta tersebut.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I've had these wondering eyes
But you took me by surprise when you let me inside of you
Inside of you
Inside of you
There's got to be
Some part of me
Inside of you
Inside of you, I could cross this desert plane
Inside of you, I can hear you scream my name
Inside of you, while the stars unfold
I've crossed me heart and I've crossed the world
And I need you here and I need to be
Inside of you
Now the flowers bloom
I feel you creep into my room
And if this should be our tune
I'll die here inside of you
And the world explodes
I've never been down this road
Teach me how to glow
While I'm moving
Inside of you
Inside of you, the restless find their dreams
Inside of you, this king has found his queen
Inside of you, all the stars unfold
I've crossed me heart and I've crossed the world
And I need you here and I need to be
Inside of you
Inside of you
So say it's you
To thoughts untrue
Who I woo
It's you I woo
Through and through
And through and through
There's so much more than just a screw
Inside of you
And I was blizzard blind
Felt like I've lost me mind
But you've treated me so kind
I don't know what to do.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
2 days, didnt get my sleep yet, cant sleep, going thru somethings on the net, and i sneak in to something i shouldnt, but i feel greatful, at last u can leave me alone. Thanks.
20gb only left, now i need to think an alternative to do a quick installation of Superior 2.
Band is growing and moving.. and i love the progression, but still need a lil bit of turbo.
Pedal on sale, but Jakyll n Hyde are waiting. When?
Miera is a potion, she always with me. :)
Sunday, April 18, 2010
We’ll begin with a box, and the plural is boxes,
But the plural of ox becomes oxen, not oxes.
One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.
You may find a lone mouse or a nest full of mice,
Yet the plural of house is houses, not hice.
If the plural of man is always called men,
Then shouldn’t the plural of pan be called pen?
If I speak of my foot and show you my feet,
And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?
If one is a tooth and a whole set are teeth,
Why shouldn’t the plural of booth be called beeth?
Then one may be that, and three would be those,
Yet hat in the plural would never be hose,
And the plural of cat is cats, not cose.
We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.
Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
But imagine the feminine: she, shis and shim!
Let’s face it – English is a crazy language.
There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger;
neither apple nor pine in pineapple.
English muffins weren’t invented in England .
We take English for granted, but if we explore its paradoxes,
we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square,
and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.
And why is it that writers write but fingers don’t fing,
grocers don’t groce and hammers don’t ham?
Doesn’t it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend.
If you have a bunch of odds and ends
and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?
If teachers taught, why didn’t preachers praught?
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
Sometimes I think all the folks who grew up speaking English
should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane.
In what other language do people recite at a play and play at a recital?
We ship by truck but send cargo by ship.
We have noses that run and feet that smell.
We park in a driveway and drive in a parkway.
And how can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same,
while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?
You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language
in which your house can burn up as it burns
down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out,
and in which an alarm goes off by going on.
And, in closing, if Father is Pop, how come Mother’s not Mop?
AND IF PEOPLE FROM POLAND ARE CALLED POLES THEN
PEOPLE FROM HOLLAND SHOULD BE HOLES AND THE GERMANS, GERMS
Three elderly men are at the doctor’s office for a memory
The doctor asks the first man, “What is three times three?”
“274,” is his reply.
The doctor rolls his eyes and looks up at the ceiling, and
says to the second man, “It’s your turn. What is three
“Tuesday,” replies the second man.
The doctor shakes his head sadly, then asks the third man,
“Okay, your turn. What’s three times three?”
“Nine,” says the third man.
“That’s great!” says the doctor. “How did you get that?”
“Simple,” he says, “just subtract 274 from Tuesday.”
Qestion: Why is the “69″ position also called
the “smokers position?”
Answer: Because while she is smoking the cigar,
he is cleaning the ashtray.
Question: Why is sperm donation more expensive
than blood donation?
Answer: Because it’s HANDMADE!!
An old man married a young girl. On their wedding
night, he showed five fingers to his young wife.
Young girl : “Ooh.. darling! 5 times?”
Old man : “No dear, choose which one do you
to start with?”
Man 1 : “My wife is obsessed with cars. While
asleep, she holds my bird and says’1st gear, 2nd
Man 2 : “My wife is worse! She puts my bird
her and say ‘Full tank please’.”
Question : What is the closest thing that is
similar to a woman’s period?
Answer : Your salary; it comes once a month,
about 5-7 days and if it doesn’t come, it means
you are in big trouble!
Question : What is the smallest hotel in the
Answer : It’s Vagina Inn because it can only
accommodate 1 standing occupant who must leave
2 baggages outside!
2 prostitutes were in a taxi, on their way home
Bitch 1 : I smell sperm!
Bitch 2 : Sorry, I burped!
1. Jaga Penampilan Diri, Kerana semua Orang Suka Dengan Kekemasan & Kecantikan, Persepsi Pertama Adalah Sangat Penting & Jangan Tonjolkan keburukkan Anda Pada Awal Pertemuan.
2. Ikhlas dalam Memulakan Perhubungan, jangan Malu Untuk Jadi Diri Kamu Sendiri, Bukannya Berlakon dan Berlagak Seperti Orang Lain yang Akhirnya Akan Menjerat Diri Sendiri
3. Ketika berinteraksi dengan si dia, jangan lupa menggunakan bahasa tubuh seperti gerakan tangan, renungan mata dan tunjukkan minat ketika si dia sedang bercakap.
4. Sentiasa Berfikiran Positif, Datang Untuk Bertemu Si Dia Dengan Penilaian Yang Kosong Dan Tidak Curiga, Dengan Berfikiran Positif Anda Lebih Mudah Menerima Seseorang.
5. Ketika Anda Berinteraksi Dengan Si Dia, Jangan lupa Menggunakan Bahasa Tubuh Seperti Gerakkan Tangan, Renungan Mata Dan Tunjukkan Minat Ketika Si Dia sedang Bercakap.
6. Elakkan Mengguna Perkataan Berunsur Negatif Seperti (Saya Tidak Suka). Lebih Baik Bercerita Tentang Kesukaan Masing – Masing. Gunakan Ayat positif Seperti (Saya Suka).
7. Pada Pertemuan Pertama, Jangan Fokuskan Perbualan Tentang Masalah, Kesibukan Kerja Dan Sebagainya. Si Dia Tidak Datang untuk Berasa Sedih, Maka GembirakanLah Si Dia.
8. Jangan Kedekut Dengan Kata Pujian, Berikan Pujian Seikhlas Hati Anda Tapi Jangan Sampai Berlebih-Lebih. Anda Boleh Memuji Warna Bajunya, Rambut, Kasut Dan Sebagainya.
9. Tunjukkan Yang Anda Mengambil Berat Terhadap Pasangan Anda, Tolong Dalam Perkara – Perkara Kecil Seperti Mengangkat Beg, Membuka Pintu. Ini Menunjukkan Yang Anda Prihatin.
10. Jangan Bersikap Sombong, Sebaliknya Jangan Abaikan Unsur Humor. Ini Memberi Tanda bahawa Anda Boleh DiDekati Dan Bersikap Terbuka Untuk Menerima Hubungan Baru.
11. JIka Kekasih Anda Melakukan Kesalahan, Beri Dia Peluang Untuk Memberi Keterangan. Mungkin Dia Ada Alasan KUKUH Atas Perbuatannya, Jangan Sampai Anda Yang Malu Sendiri.
12. Apabila Anda Melakukan Kesalahan, Jangan Malu Untuk Mengakuinya. Ringan Mulut Untuk Mengucapkan Perkataan Maaf. Tunjukkan Keikhlasan Dan Jangan Sekali-Sekali Mengulanginya.
13. Cari Waktu Yang Sesuai Untuk Membincangkan Masalah. Persekitaran Atau Iklim Komunikasi Yang Baik, Dapat Mempengaruhi Perbincangan Dan Kaedah Penyelesaian Masalah.
14. Ketika Membincangkan Sesuatu Masalah, Jangan Gunakan bahasa Tersurat. Lebih Baik Berterus-Terang Supaya Pasangan Anda Faham Akan Perkara Yang Hendak DiSampaikan.
15. Jangan Terlalu Menunjukkan Yang Anda Adalah Sangat Baik & Sempurna. Dengar Dahulu Penjelasan Kekasih Anda, Walaupun Dia Bersalah & Lebih Baik Bersikap Merendah Diri.
16. Ketika Membincangkan Sesuatu Masalah, Tumpukan Kepada Masalah, Persoalan Dan Jalan Penyelesaian, Bukannya Dengan Menyalahkan Atau Menunding jari Kepada Sesiapa.
17. Jangan Sekali-kali Membandingkan Kekasih Anda Dengan Orang lain, Terutamanya, Bekas kekasih Mahupun kawan-Kawan Baik Anda, Seolah-Olah anda Lebih Mementingkan Mereka.
18. Semua Orang Mempunyai Ego. Hormati ego kekasih Anda Dan Jangan Merendahkan Ego Kekasih Anda Dihadapan Orang Ramai. Jika Dia sedang Marah, Lebih Baik Berdiam Diri.
19. Gunakan Daya Pujukan Yang Tinggi Semasa Menangani kekasih Yang Sedang Merajuk. Gunakan Kata-Kata Dan Janji-Janji Manis. Tetapi Ingat! Jangan Menabur Janji.
20. Setiap masalah Harus Diselesaikan, Bukannya Ditinggalkan Dengan Alasan (Lupakan Saja). Suatu Hari Nanti, masalah Itu Akan Berbangkit Dan Membawa Masalah Baru Yang lain.
21. Biarkan semua kenangan pahit itu berlalu kerana di sebalik itu pasti tersembunyi hikmahnya. Bersyukur atas ujian ini menjadikan kita lebih tabah dalam kehidupan.
22. Gunakan ganti nama yang mesra anda & diri sendiri. Panggil dia dengan Nama yang lain daripada yang orang gunakan. ini memberi keistimewaan kepadanya.
23. Kekasih anda juga mempunyai rakan-rakan. Oleh sebab itu, saling mempercayai dalam hubungan adalah penting dan jangan terlalu mengongkong dalam kehidupan sosialnya.
24. Ajaklah kekasih anda melakukan aktiviti rekreasi bersama-sama, seperti berkelah, bermain boling, jogging dan sebagainya. Aktiviti seperti ini dapat mengeratkan hubungan anda.
25. Dekati hobi kekasih anda , dan cuba melibatkan diri dengan hobi tersebut. Ini akan mengeratkan hubungan anda kerana anda mempunyai aktiviti yang dapat dilakukan bersama.
Berikut 10 kelebihan seks buat kesihatan:
1. Menjadikan awet muda. Menurut penelitian, orang yang melakukan hubungan seksual tiga kali dalam seminggu terlihat empat sampai tujuh tahun lebih muda. Hal ini karena seks merupakan bentuk olah raga yang memberikan peremajaan kulit. Hubungan seks dilakukan dengan penuh semangat berarti akan banyak oksigen yang terpompa di sekitar tubuh yang dibawa darah dan nutrisi pada permukaan kulit.
2. Membuat tubuh menjadi fit. Meskipun seks bukan cara paling efektif untuk menurunkan berat badan, Anda dapat membakar antara 100 dan 250 kalori per jam dan juga olah raga otot-otot secara menyeluruh.
3. Meningkatkan mood. Ketika seorang wanita mencapai orgasme, mereka mengeluarkan suatu hormon seks yang disebut oxytocin yang diproduksi oleh bagian dasar otak yang dapat membangkitkan perasaan emosional seperti kehangatan dan saling asuh yang membantu meningkatkan pertalian di antara dua orang.
4. Menjaga Anda tetap langsing. Hubungan seksual meningkatkan tingkat insulin-seperti faktor penumbuh (IGF)-suatu hormon yang dapat mengontrol aktifitas enzim dalam sel-sel yang bertanggung jawab pada metabolisme lemak. Ketika tingkat IGF lebih tinggi dikeluarkan, membantu menghacurkan lapisan lemak.
5. Meningkatkan kekebalan. Penelitian telah menunjukkan bahwa orgasme dapat membantu menstimulus sistem kekebalan. Hal ini terjadi karena dapat meningkatkan tingkat T3 dan T4 sel lymphocyte-sejenis sel darah putih yang dapat memproduksi anti bodi dan menyerang infeksi sebanyak 20%.
6. Mengurangi stress. Ada bukti ilmiah yang kuat bahwa orgasme dapat memicu pengeluaran endorphins-bahan kimia yang dikeluarkan otak yang bertindak sebagai painkillers efektif.
7. Membantu mencegah penyakit jantung. Seks memiliki keuntungan khusus bagi pria, terutama jika mereka berumur 40 tahun lebih. Karena seks dapat membantu meningkatkan testosteron yang dapat melindungi jantung.
8. Membantu sirkulasi. Seks adalah olah raga yang dapat meningkatkan sirkulasi darah karena akan membiarkan oksigen dan nutrisi mengalir dalam aliran darah lebih mudah.
9. Memperpanjang hidup. Para peneliti telah menghubungkan hidup lebih panjang dengan frekuensi seks baik pria dan wanita.
10. Menurunkan risiko dalam kehamilan. Suatu penelitian tahun 1994 menemukan bahwa wanita yang melakukan seks dalam hubungan jangka panjang memiliki resiko komplikasi lebih kecil dalam masa kehamilan.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
i just want her to wanting me like she used to.. seriously.. i love her so much.. please bu, please please kita jadi macam dulu.. please lupa kan semua yg teruk kita harungi, jgn la jadi pendedam, lebih kan penyayang. sesungguh nye bu, pa terseksa bila bu seperti tidak mahu kan pa lagi.. pa rela mati...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I hear you calling,
But I cant come home write now,
Coz Me and mummy are happy,
and we just cant find the sound..
I got a pretty melody,
and i wish i could get to,
to sing your name,
seems like that the only thing
i been missing thru,
if i know you're coming,
sure boy i made a parade,
to welcoming you,
if only get a chance,
ohh girl i will be your blue,
and ready the happy ending for you
I know you will be lonely,
and i hope you be alright,
Coz no sinner is placed in heaven..
You're so awesome,
and im miss you so much,
i missed your beautiful smile,
and maybe also your positive attitude to.
if i know you're coming,
sure boy i made a parade,
to welcoming you,
if only get a chance,
ohh girl i will be your blue,
and ready the happy ending for you
None of these lyrics,
Have anything to do with what i wanna say,
But its got a pretty melody,
if i got to sing your name..
but turn out to be im saying im sorry,
if only i could sing you name baby,
i will do, even just with a whispering eyes...
just hope to see you in heaven..
Saturday, April 10, 2010
One of us has to drive
One of us gets to think
I'll force a laugh to break the silence
It's gonna get harder still
Before it gets easy
You can't keep safe what wants to break
I'm alone in this
I'm as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's all lost in this
She's all like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach
I was just a boy like every other
I thought I was something fierce
I thought I was ten times smarter
Love would be something that I just know
How you gonna know the feeling till you've lost it
I've been losing plenty since
Maybe something else I'm missing
Something good and your the reason
It's a dream but there's a real world waiting
Friday, March 19, 2010
i am sad, i am lonely, i am out of direction
i felt cold, i lost my lust, denial
no body cares about me right? yehh i dont need attention
yahh, who dont want an attention.. i want to
i sing, i write, i compose , i do what ever it take..
but still no body give a chance to talk about what have i done..
at times, i just wanna die.. or maybe..
when every one leaves me here.. i wish i got HIV..just to see them care about me and give a support for living..
i miss my day.. i wish she read this and realize how lonely i am to be abandon
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
- That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that.
- I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.
- I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.
- Darkness...Darkness of the heart. How is it born?
- How does it come to affect us so?
- As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.
- It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:
- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.
- The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.
- Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness...What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?
- The shadows that crawl beneath the castle... Are they the people who lost their hearts, or incarnations of darkness? Or something entirely beyond my imagination?
- All my knowledge has provided no answer. One thing I am sure of is that they are entirely devoid of emotion. Perhaps further study will unlock the mysteries of the heart.
- Fortunately, there is no shortage of test samples. They are multiplying underground even as I write this report. They still need a name. Those who lack hearts... I will call them the Heartless.
- The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.
- I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.
- Though I lack proof, I am confident in this hypothesis. I must also study their behavioral principles. Though they lack emotions, they do seem to have some intelligence. How to communicate with them?
- It's just occurred to me: Could they be the darkness in people's hearts?
- To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle. In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something. Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.
- It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy? That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?
- A massive core of energy lay beyond the door sought by the Heartless. It may be the ultimate goal of the Heartless. But what is that energy? I have devised a hypothesis, based upon my observations of the Heartless.
- The Heartless feed on other's hearts, and they yearn for that energy core. That thing beyond the door must be a heart, too--the heart of this world. There is no proof, but, having felt that immense energy, I am certain. That was the heart of the world.
- The Heartless are trying to take hearts not only from all living creatures, but from the planet itself. But what do they mean to do with the heart of the world?
- I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily. None of the records even mention such a substance.
- Was it introduced to this world when I opened the door? I wonder how many other such materials drift through the atmosphere of this tiny world... I wish I could soar off and find out! Could there be uncharted worlds up there? My curiosity never ceases to grow.
- But I should stop speaking of such unrealistic dreams. For now, there is no way to venture outside this world. My people and I are all but prisoners of this tiny place.
- There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart.
- As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.
- This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.
- Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks". It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to inter-world travel.
- We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade". The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
- One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.
- Just as people have hearts, so do worlds. The same can be said of stars in the night sky. And deep within each world lies a door to its heart. The Heartless desire those hearts. Born out of darkness in people's hearts, they seek to return to a greater heart.
- Yes that's it. The Heartless come from people's hearts, as does the darkness. Is the core of the world's heart the world of the Heartless? I will pursue the answer there and become all knowing.
- My path is set. I shall seek out the wielder of the Keyblade, and the princesses. My body is too frail for such a journey, but I must do this. I will cast it off and plunge into the depths of darkness.
- Upon opening the door of a world's heart, the wall around that world is broken down.This is seen as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
- A world's wall collapses because of the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
- If the door has been closed by the Keyblade, one would probably be unable to reach that world's heart again. Before the Keyblade wielder appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
- Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
- I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
- I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.
- I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.
- My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
- It is evident that there are still many things to be studied.
- In order to cross over to the dark realm, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds.
- The core connected to the world's heart, the place that will take me to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)
- There are still so many unknown worlds.
- The Realm of the Present...The Realm of darkness. The Realm of light.
- And, The Realm of in-between.
- In which one will I find sanctuary?
- When the heart casts away the body, where does the body go?
- Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the remaining body and soul perish?
- Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless, the body disappears.
- Or does that apply solely to this realm? Could other beings similar to the Heartless exist in another realm?
- If we take that to be the case, then there must be another form of oneself elsewhere.
- An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
- This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the body is a complex one.
- But since we exist in this realm, our counterparts of another realm must not be existent.
- Therefore I shall call them...
- "The non-existent ones."
- My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called "Radiant Garden."
- Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles.
- But where there is light, darkness also lurks. As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this "darkness of the heart." This paradise depends on it.
- I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Si Hitam, has volunteered to be a subject.
- The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.
- He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.
- If I explore Si Hitam's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Si Hitam's memories.
- But is he really the right subject? Si Hitam does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents...
- Too extraordinary...
- Perhaps they are even superhuman.
- I have made a grave mistake. My study of the "darkness of the heart" began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.
- Spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Panda Poo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.
- Unbeknown-st to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the "darkness of the heart."
- As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.
- What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?
- Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.
- We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so...
- And my error plunged me into despair.
- A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.
- A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key — the infamous "Keyblade," said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.
- He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.
- Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.
- That is when I discovered the "Jeffriezal Reports."
- Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.
- Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.
- Yes — the first subject in my foolish experiments.
- Chaos affect not only this world, but many other worlds besides.
- In the "Jeffriezal Reports" my apprentice Si Hitam had written under my name, I found the records of his hideous experiments along with his hypothesis about the door that had appeared out of the darkness in my basement.
- All living things have hearts, and all hearts hold darkness deep within.
- Worlds are no exception. If a world is a being, the heart it holds must be colossal...
- ...and the darkness at its core must be monstrous indeed.
- Did Si Hitam pass through that door in an attempt to contact that dark realm?
- No, not only Si Hitam.
- It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.
- Even, Panda Poo, Crow Jiro, Chengkiro, and Si Putih...
- They have ceased to be human.
- I, too, have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness.
- What is Si Hitam hoping to gain with my pilfered existence?
- Will my people cease to smile?
- If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.
- Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.
- Darkness in the midst of nothing.
- "Darkness in Zero."
- Thus, I shall be known as DiZ.
- Discarding the stolen name "Jeffriezal"...
- And going in search of revenge.
- The distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now.
- How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness?
- It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here where all existence is nullified.
- My heart is being overcome with hatred toward my apprentices, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.
- Is this darkness, eating away at my heart?
- I cannot continue to idle away my time here.
- What are Si Hitam and the others attempting to do?
- I must unravel the mystery of these Jeffriezal Reports, intercept my apprentices, and defeat them.
- That is my mission...the only way to repay the world for my sins.
- Those beings who lack hearts—the Heartless—must be the key.
- The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things.
- Where have they come from, and where are they going?
- Three elements combine to create a life: a heart, a soul, and a body.
- But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost?
- When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?
- A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into the darkness.
- There is little time.
- If I remain in this realm much longer, I will certainly learn these answers the hard way.
- My heart is already a captive of the darkness.
- In this realm, where all existence has been disintegrated, I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and to write.
- It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is as but a moment here.
- I must make haste. Certainly their plans are already underway.
- The Heartless must be the key to unraveling this mystery.
- The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows.
- Not only did they generate "pure blood" Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of the creatures as well.
- These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called "Emblems."
- Pure blood or Emblem, these Heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them.
- A human's commands would be ineffective: the Heartless would easily steal the human's heart and use it to increase their own ranks.
- But what if an even stronger Heartless was giving the orders?
- If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn't he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless?
- Furthermore, wouldn't he be planning to make use of the creatures' instincts? If the heart-seeking Heartless have their sights set on a larger, more powerful heart, their ultimate goal is crystal-clear.
- The largest heart in existence—the heart of the world.
- This is all conjecture, but it would seem he is utilizing the Heartless in his search for a path leading to the heart of the world.
- My choice to befriend darkness here in the midst of nothingness was a sound one.
- The moment I stared straight ahead with a calm heart, neither rejecting darkness nor fearing it, I gained a new-found power.
- A superhuman power—the power of darkness.
- It is likely Si Hitam and the others were enraptured by this power, eventually becoming its prisoners.
- I do not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness, as they did, of course.
- With this new power, I uncovered a "corridor of darkness" that connects the realm of nothingness to the outside world. While it is still difficult to come and go as I please, my banishment is now a thing of the past.
- To deceive Si Hitam and my apprentices, I first used my power to change form before returning to the realm of light.
- As I had suspected, Si Hitam had become a Heartless.
- Under my name, he commanded other Heartless in quests to snatch away the hearts of many different worlds.
- At the center of the heart Si Hitam has stolen was "Kingdom Hearts," which attracts tremendous darkness itself and attempts to send any and all matter back into its depths.
- The other five have disappeared. Have they become Heartless, like Si Hitam?
- Or did they vanish after Si Hitam exploited them?
- I became familiar with an unusual "entity" while pursuing the truth.
- It is the soul and body that remain when a being loses its heart.
- When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.
- While beings born of darkness and those lacking hearts may find them convenient, it is dangerous for others to make much use of the corridors of darkness. Darkness erodes the heart.
- In search of a place to proceed with my research and planning away from prying eyes, I found myself in "Twilight Town." It is a quiet village, forgotten in the chasm between light and darkness. I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods.
- My underground research resulted in one new discovery after another.
- When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being.
- They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentient "things" are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world.
- My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches.
- This new threat...they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose.
- These non-beings: "Nobodies."
- A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.
- It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.
- "Organization XIII," formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research.
- Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to head for where six of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer limits of the realm between darkness and light:
- Castle Oblivion.
- It appears that I have been too distracted by the behavior of Si Hitam and his cohorts, and the events occurring in their vicinity.
- My friends' struggle to protect the realm of light from the threat of Heartless is now over, with Si Hitam's Heartless—going by the name Jeffriezal, Seeker of Darkness—defeated at last.
- The other wielder of the Keyblade, this "hero," traveled from world to world sealing up keyholes and laying Heartless low.
- Meanwhile, the King, who had dived into the realm of darkness, worked with the Keyblade-wielding hero to close the door to Kingdom Hearts from the realms of both darkness and light, thus holding off the threat of tremendous darkness.
- But there are still a great number of Heartless afoot, and Organization XIII and the Nobodies continue to be active in the shadows.
- Indeed, the world is still a very dangerous place.
- We must find a way to do battle with these enemies.
- Thus I will both make amends and have my revenge.
- It is for this reason that I infiltrated Castle Oblivion.
- It consists of 13 floors above and 12 floors below ground, with the contents of its "White Rooms" transforming in response to its visitors' memories. Organization XIII was conducting experiments on memory here.
- The subject in these experiments, a girl named Mierae, appeared to possess extremely unusual abilities.
- Were they attempting to derive something from these powers?
- Refusing to be distracted by Organization XIII, I had returned to my own secret research when a new visitor appeared at the castle today.
- It was CJ, the Keyblade-wielding hero who had defeated Jeffriezal, and his companions.
- Deep underground, the stench of darkness arose.
- All the players are coming together, it would seem.
- I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.
- CJ and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Mierae.
- Mierae was a witch who controlled the memories of others.
- Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.
- Mierae is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.
- Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.
- This is because the "young girl" in this case was a princess.
- Amiera, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.
- With no darkness in her heart, Amiera produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.
- In other words, both the Nobody called Mierae and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Amiera's memories. One reason for this maybe that Amiera's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel...deep within CJ's heart.
- That is, Mierae is an alter ego of the Amiera who has directly interfered with CJ's heart. Could this be why CJ and those hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled?
- She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.
- CJ went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion.
- It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.
- But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. CJ would need to be kept someplace more secure.
- I persuaded Mierae to move the slumbering CJ to Twilight Town for safekeeping.
- As I have written before, she is a most unusual being.
- Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.
- Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially CJ.
- I have arrived at a hypothesis.
- I believe that Mierae was born as a special type of Nobody when CJ attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Amiera's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.
- Mierae emerged as Amiera's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to CJ.
- When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.
- But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?
- CJ and Si Hitam retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.
- Then there are Amiera and Mierae.
- Amiera was exceptional for having had no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel—CJ.
- The combination of the two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.
- There are matters I must attend to while CJ is sleeping.
- A new ally has appeared on the scene: Amoy.
- I was reunited with an old friend at Castle Oblivion, but was unable to disclose my identity.
- If he knew the situation, he would likely try to stop me from carrying out my revenge.
- As much as I would dearly love to converse with him as in the old days...that is now but a hopeless dream.
- My friend has been fighting in the realm of darkness. Most likely he found his way there through Traverse Town.
- Like Castle Oblivion, that village also rests in the cleft between light and dark. It consists of the remnants of worlds whose hearts have been stolen by the Heartless.
- It is where those who have barely escaped the destruction of their worlds eventually find themselves.
- This "realm between" is quite unstable, with corridors of darkness appearing from time to time.
- Whenever a world disappears, some of its inhabitants must arrive here through these corridors. Surely CJ traveled these same corridors of darkness when he first came to Traverse Town.
- It seems my friend, fighting in the realm of darkness, appeared in Castle Oblivion through a corridor of darkness constructed by Organization XIII.
- My new ally Amoy also effected his return via one of these corridors.
- He swore to me he would give his all for his best friend CJ.
- In fact, CJ's memories have been slow to return.
- Thus I have asked Jiro to bring me another CJ—his Nobody.
- CJ is indispensable if I am to achieve my goal.
- I require the Keyblade-wielding hero to fly through the realm of light and defeat Organization XIII.
- Apart from Mierae, Nobodies retain their memories of their time as humans, but CJ's Nobody, Jiro, has lost CJ's memories.
- This is likely because CJ's time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Jiro, his Nobody.
- It would seem Jiro is much like Mierae. Mierae is Amiera's Nobody, but came into being via CJ's body and soul.
- Likewise, Jiro is CJ's Nobody, but was left behind because CJ's Heartless regained human form using Amiera's heart instead of his own.
- It may be that CJ's memories are slow to return because the half of him that Jiro is still lacking.
- I must convert Jiro into data and return him to CJ.
- As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Jiro in. Having lost to Jiro once, Amoy laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Jiro back with him.
- But Organization XIII grows ever nearer. Here, Twilight Town, is where Jiro was reborn as a Nobody.
- This is where Jiro first encountered Organization XIII and joined its ranks. They are bound to search this place thoroughly.
- First I shall convert all of Twilight Town into data and construct a "world duplicate" in CJ's memories. I shall place Jiro within that world to live out his days and regain those memories.
- There is little time.
- The Organization's schemes must be making steady progress as well.
- Tomorrow CJ awakens.
- My long and drawn-out revenge is nearing its end.
- Si Hitam, who took everything away from me. Though as a Heartless he is no more, as the leader of Organization XIII his ambition once again is to capture Kingdom Hearts, the most colossal heart of all.
- His Heartless had attempted to draw out the great darkness of Kingdom Hearts, created from the hearts of all worlds. His Nobody, however, is now almost finished gathering human hearts to be assimilated into Kingdom Hearts as well.
- The fool!
- Only one mystery remains.
- How did Si Hitam manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?
- No...any theory posited now, when everything is nearing completion, would be meaningless.
- Jiro, Jeffriezal, Mierae...
- They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.
- The theories proposed by me and by Organization XIII have been blown to pieces by a handful of strong-hearted individuals.
- CJ, Amiera, Amoy.
- Ah, yes—Amoy.
- Though his heart has its weaknesses, making it prone to darkness, he found support in the hope he discovered beyond suffering.
- This hope allowed him to stand his ground and turn the darkness in his heart from an enemy into his greatest weapon.
- When all this is over, it is my fervent hope that he will be able to return with CJ to his island.
- If I can, I should like to return to Radiant Garden, to look once more upon the beautiful water, the lovely flowers, and the hopeful smiles of the people.
- Dear King, my friend!
- I believe that, at some point in time, you will come across these, my truthful accounts.
- How I wish I could have chatted with you again.
- I was a fool, obsessed with revenge.
- Forgive me.
Kara: Thank you, Mierae. Olivia: Sure. See? We meet again, like we promised. Jeffry: Huh? Jiro: You said we'd meet again, but when we did, we might not recognize each other. (Jiro walks out of Jeffry) Olivia: I did, didn't I? Jiro: But I knew you. Olivia: Mmm...it's strange. Jiro: I think I understand. I see myself the way you remember me. And you see yourself the way I remember you. Olivia: I always though Nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness... Jiro: Yeah, but you and I didn't. We got to meet our original selves. Olivia: So, we can be together again! (Jiro walks to the side of her) Jiro: Right. Anytime Jeffry and Kara are together. Kara: We'll be together every day. Right, Jeff? Jeffrie: Uh...yeah! (Kara takes Olivia's hand, and they both glow. Olivia is transferred into Kara) Jiro (to Jeffry): Look sharp! (Jiro closes his eyes, and fades away. Jeffry glows, having taken Jiro back into himself) Jeffry (checking himself): Huh? Moon: Don't worry. You're all still you.
Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.