Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last Breathe

Last Breath From those around,
i hear a cry, a must to know, a hopeless sigh,
I hear their footstep leaving slow,
and then i know my soul must fly,
a chilly wind,begins to blow, within my soul,
from head to toe, and then,
last breathe,escape my lips,
its time to leave,and i must go,

so it is true, but its too late,
They said each soul had its given date,
when it must leave, its a body core,
and meet with its eternal fat..

oh mark the words that i do say,
who know tomorrow could be your day,
at last, its come to heaven or hell,
decide which now, do not delay,

come on my brothers, lets pray, decide which now,
do not delay, oh god! oh god!,
i cannot see, my eyes are blind, am i still me?
or has my soul been led astray,
and forced to pay a priceless fee?,

at last to dust, we are return,
some shall rejoice, while other burn,
if only i knew that before, the line grew short,
and came my turn, and now, as beneath the sod,
they lay me with my records flawed,

they cry, not knowing i cry worse,
for they go home, i face my god..

oh mark the words that i do say,
who know tomorrow could be your day,
at last, its come to heaven or hell,
decide which now,do not delay,
come on my brothers,lets pray,
decide which now,do not delay