Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tomorrow Comes Today


"start from 15th November 2009 I could not see and hold her as she going far away for the moment so i wrote this to remind how it feels inside me"


i faced the mirror in mama's room,
drew a makeup in my place,
i was lost because i cross the line i shouldn't cross,
but how long can i wait for tomorrow?
and what if it's coming today, i was lost...
hey..how long it would take for tomorrow,
as if i see every day is sun and moon,
is it forgiveness that counts the day,
or happiness is like there is no tomorrow,
so tell me what if tomorrow comes today,
i was scared...please..
how long must i need to know about tomorrow,
or for you,
i was scared like its higher than a sky,
or when she goes,
as if tomorrow comes today,
will she be back ? will she not?
as today come tomorrow,
i will say please, please, please, please,
and tomorrow come today,
i still afraid if i couldn't see my dearness......